How We Ship
We ship most of our orders via UPS or USPS Ground within 2-3 days of the time you place your order. Let us know if you have a deadline and we will do all we can to help you meet it.
When Will My Order Arrive?
- Ground delivery times range 2-7 business days depending on the destination. All UPS and USPS shipments are delivered only on business days.
- Expedited, 3 day, 2 day, and overnight shipping is available. You can choose these options in your shopping cart or call Customer Service at 1-888-292-2323 for help with urgent orders.
How Much Will it Cost?
- Shipping charges are based on the total weight of the order and on your location. Your shopping cart will calculate your shipping costs after you enter your shipping destination.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may require additional shipping charges. If you are having an order shipped to Alaska or Hawaii, please email us, fill out our Contact Form, or call Customer Service at 1-888-292-2323 for assistance.
- You will receive an e-mail when your order is shipped which will include the tracking number for your package and a link to the UPS/USPS tracking site.
- You may also track your shipment by logging into your account.
Items Damaged in Transit
- If your package appears damaged, or upon opening it you find the items to be damaged, please email us, fill out our Contact Form, or call Saline Picture Frame Company at 1-888-292-2323 right away.
- We will arrange to have the damaged order picked up - please do not discard the original packaging materials.
- When you notify us, we will discuss options for a replacement, refund, or credit.
- You will not be charged for returning a damaged item, and a replacement, if one is available, will be shipped at no charge to you.
- All items shipped to locations within Michigan are subject to sales tax of 6.0%.
- There is no tax charged on orders shipped outside of Michigan.
- Orders destined for Canada can be placed directly through our website. Shipments to Canada are via UPS ground. Please be aware that you are responsible for any custom and brokerage fees.
APO & FPO Addresses
- Orders destined for APO & FPO addresses can be placed directly through our website. Shipments to APO and FPO addresses are via USPS priority mail. You will be notified before your order ships if there are any additional charges.
- We currently ship only to U.S. and Canadian addresses. If you are interested in having our products shipped to an international address, please email us, fill out our Contact Form, or call us at 1-888-292-2322 for a quote on shipping costs. Please be aware that you are responsible for any custom and brokerage fees.